background

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sweet little note

Today at my mom's group Bible study, Drew came home with this sweet little note from his teachers. 

 
So sweet!  I love seeing what other people think of my sweet little one.  I hope they were being honest and not just nice because they knew I was going to read it :).  I do agree with the politeness as he likes to share and let others have toys (usually).  Jason and I worked the babies in Worship Care this past Sunday and they brought Drew in there because he was the only one in his class.  He kept wanting to hand all the babies toys and didn't understand why they wouldn't grab it from him.  He was getting a little frustrated because they wouldn't take the fun toy.  Now try explaining that to a soont o be 17month old!

Happy Monday Everbody!


No comments:

Post a Comment