background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saying Goodbye

This week (March 15) we had to say goodbye to our sweet Sadie Mae.  I know that nobody ever wants to say goodbye to their pets but this one was extremely hard.  I have had dogs die before in my lifetime and none have bothered me like this one has.  Sadie was one of my first Christmas gifts when we were married.  She has been on many vacations and trips with me.  She ran errands with me.  She was the perfect dog for me and everything I ever wanted.  She cuddled with me when I laid down to watch TV or take a nap.  She has a bed beside me to sleep in when Jason would tell her to get off of our bed.  She has gone on many walks and even runs with me.  Yes, as small as she was she could keep up with me when I ran.  Every time Jason would let her out of her "room" when we got home, she would run to find me before she went out side.  I hate that Drew will never really know her.  I hate that her life was short lived and ended so horribly.







I am going to miss you so much Sadie Mae.  I love you and you will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment