background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two Months!

Drew is now two months old.  He is growing so fast and so quick.  Jason and I looked back at his one month old pic and I couldn't believe how much he has changed.  I personally think he is such a cutie.  He is smiling all the time and talking (babbling).  I like asking him questions and he makes noises back like he's answering me.  He is currently sleeping anywhere from 5 to 6 hours a night and Sunday night he slept 9.5 hours.  We did tell him he had one more week to learn how to sleep through the night before we go back to school.  He's working on it and doing great.  He is so happy when he wakes up and just talks away.  He might be a morning person but he doesn't get that from me.  He has had an eventful month.  First time to church, got to meet his Great Great Grandmother, met some new friends, went out to eat a few times, stayed with his Gigi and Auntie Adalee two days while I went to training, we helped daddy in his new school, and today he's going to help me at my school.  I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us.  We have a few changes about to happen.  Jason starts back on Monday with school and football, meaning we won't get to see him that much. :(  I will work full time the next two weeks and then start part time.  Drew will have a nanny come and watch him and love on him while we are away.  My sister is going to watch him until she moves off to college on Aug. 25th.  I thought leaving him for a day would be harder but it helped that my mom did it the first day.  I know it will be a process but I know he's he good hands. 
I look horrible but love his face. 


1 comment:

  1. Look at that rolly polly little guy! So cute and getting so big! yes...work is going to be extra hard..I'm right there with you. Thankfully I still have one week left at home after this one, but the weeks are flying by. Good luck to both of you on the return to school!

    ReplyDelete