background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Drew's First Night Away (with mommy)

Jason had a planned hunting trip and we had asked my mom to come and stay with Drew and I while Jason hunted.  Unexpectedly Drew's nanny got sick on Wednesday and couldn't keep Drew Thursday and Friday.  I called my mom to see if she could come watch Drew and she of course said YES!  Since she came and stayed at our house for two days, I thought it would be selfish of me to ask her to stay for the weekend when they have all the things for Drew and I at their house (a crib, toys, good food, and much love to share).  Drew, Sadie (the yorkie) and I packed up and headed to Forney Saturday morning.  We spent Saturday night there and came home late Sunday afternoon.  We had fun and Drew enjoyed every minute of all the attention he was getting.  He didn't sleep the best in his crib there but after some practice he will get that down.  Here are some pictures from our first adventure away from home. 




Drew was waking up but he was sleeping on the same sheets I slept on when I was a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment