background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy 4 months!

Happy Four Months!

 
 Drew is 4 months old and growing!  I am happy to report that he did so good this time with his shots.  He did cry when he was actually getting the shots but after that he was fine.  We even went to Target and Jason's football game.  He felt much better then last time.  The doctor said he looked healthy and great.  She did say he had eczema and that we needed to change his lotions and bath products to Aveeno.  We also have to wash our clothes in dye free/scent free detergent because his skin is so sensitive.  She said he could begin eating rice cereal and slowly move to other foods.  This we will try Wednesday when Jason is home to help!  Drew has cradle cap and it hasn't improved.  In fact he scratches it when he sleeps.  I feel so bad and I keep asking what to do.  Yesterday she said to put hydrocortozone on his head daily and wash his hair in Selson Blue (which we started already) twice a week.  Hence the reason we went to Target to buy all the new things Drew needed.



Measurements:
Weights - 15.3 lbs
Heights - 24.5in
Head 15.8 in.

Interest - Hands, hands, hands.  It was hard for me to take his picture because he hands were in his mouth the whole time.  He is clasping them and holding them in front of him.  He still loves his jumperoo.  I also got him a vibrating elephant that crawls towards him.  He loves it and we take it everywhere.  He also loves a little blanket that one of Jason's good friends gave him and we let him hold on to that in the car and it keeps him calm.  Another fun thing we have added to the mix is his Johnny Jump Up.  We have hung it in our bathroom so when we are getting ready he can bounce.  Half the time he just sits in it and talks.


You can barely see the little elephant crawling towards him.

Just hanging out, ready for me to be done getting ready!
Sleep-Great!  Still sleeping through the night.  He did wake up a few times last week but the doctors said it was probably a growth spurt and since he's so young and has been sleeping through the night, he will have nights where he wakes up.  

Eat: - Just milk but we are about to try rice cereal!

Sizes- He is slowly but surely growing out of his 0-3 month clothes.  He is in 3-6 month pajamas and 3-6 month plants.  There are some 0-3 month things that he can still fit in, it just depends on the designer.

What I love - I love how he smiles at anybody and sometimes gets a little bashful.  I love how he wraps his arms around my neck when I'm holding him.  I love his little chuckle.  I love how he follows us around the room watching and observing.  I love the serious looks on his face.  I love when he's eating, he stops and smiles really big and then keeps eating.  I love how he babbles on and on and I feel like we are carry on a conversation in baby talk!   I love how when I come home from being gone, he gives me a big smile.  I love how cute he is and how he melts my heart every time I see him. 


When I was taking his pictures he decided to just lean back and relax...

Then he realized he could twist and started playing around. 


We love you Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment