background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Rice Cereal

We were given the go ahead to start Rice Cereal last week at Drew's doctors appointment.  I wanted to wait until Jason was hope to help and with my crazy work schedule last week, we started on Saturday.  Drew did great, just a few funny faces.  Here are some pictures below to show how it all went down.

Before

During

He kept leaning towards the spoon.

Almost done

2nd night dad fed him

 Overall he seems to enjoy it. It's all a learning process.  He also sleeps a lot better since he started Rice Cereal which I have heard is normal.  He has been waking up at 7:15 but Sunday morning it was 8:30.


I had to add to this picture.  I laid him down last night and he propped his arms under him and looked up at his glow worm and just started talking to it.  I left the room laughing and had Jason come in and take a picture.  It's blurry because we had no flash on.  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment