background

Monday, November 18, 2013

Halloween

I took the day off to go to Drew's school for a few events they had for Halloween.  The morning started off with a parade.  They walked around their school twice and then into chapel.  He was so excited to see me amongst all the parents.  The picture is blurry but worth it.

Practicing in the classroom
Found momma!


After the mini parade they went to chapel and I had some free time which I had no idea what to do with myself.  I am not use to that.  I came back for lunch with his friends and his little Halloween party.

 
 
 
Halloween night our church always has Trunk or Treat and we have always done a trunk to pass out candy.  We missed a few years because of Drew being so little and then Jason's work schedule.  This year Drew helped pass out the candy and did really good until he went to the trunks and he thought he could pick what candy he wanted.  We will work on that!
 

 
 

Happy Halloween 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment