background

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Showers of blessings

We had back to back weekends of showers for Camden. 

My first shower was a family and friends shower at my parents house hosted by two of my aunts and my sister.  The theme was transportation and the decorations fit perfectly.  It was great to see many family members and friends come together and celebrate our new little man who will be here soon.  We got many necessities to get us started raising number two.

My sister, me, and my Aunt Carol





Two weekends ago some sweet friends from my Sunday School class hosted a shower for me.  It was perfect and of course Camden got a few more new things that we needed to get us well on our way.  Jason and I are very blessed by our church and love our Sunday School class.  We have made so many friends and created friendships that will last a lifetime no matter where life leads any of us in the future. 
April, me, Amanda, and Lindsey


I also got together with some of my close friends to enjoy one last night out before Camden comes.  These sweet girls are such a blessing to me in so many ways.  I love each and every one of them in different ways and know they would be there for me whenever I need it.  I love seeing our kids grow up together and Drew asks for at least one of their kids daily to go see and play with.  He loves praying for his friends and we do too.  We are blessed!

Now we just wait on God's timing to meet our little man.  We are anxiously waiting and can't wait to see what he looks like, his personality, and see Drew's reaction to him.  Drew is going to be a great big brother and tells me how they are going to go fishing, Ranger's games, and hunting with daddy.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment