background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another milestone

This morning I was watching Drew on the monitor because I could hear him waking up.  He looked like he could possibly roll over.  I asked Jason to go check on him and told him that he might roll over.  While Jason was in there Drew rolled over!  Jason rolled him back and Drew did it again!  He finally went back to sleep.  About thirty minutes later he did it again and started crying because he couldn't roll back.  I had asked Jason to take a picture and of course I had the memory card in the computer and not in the camera.  So, Jason left for work.  When I woke up and went in to get Drew, this is what I saw.

He was not a happy camper.  So, it looks like not only can he spin in his bed.  Yes, we have caught him many times the opposite way that we have laid him down.  He can ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment