background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Things Around Here

Jason put Drew's jumperoo together this past weekend and his highchair.  These are two things I have been meaning to ask him to do but keep forgetting.  Yes my memory left when I was pregnant and never came back.  My friends kept telling me about this whole memory loss thing but I had a good memory and I didn't think that would be the case for me..wrong.  Anyways, Drew enjoys both of these new items in our house.  This also caused us to rearrange the living room because all of his toys are taking up a lot of space.  Oh well, it keeps him happy, at least for a little while!
Drew in his new sunglasses loving his new Jumperoo!


In his new highchair

playing with daddy
 I had mentioned in my 2nd Mommy Must Haves that I would post pics of Drew on the spin tummy time mat.  Here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment