background

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Three Months

Drew is three months old!  I can't believe how fast it has gone. 
 Interests:  HANDS, if he has his hands to chew on he's happy.  We have tried to pull them out and keep them out and most of the time he gets mad and as soon as we let go, he puts them right back in his mouth. He has put them so far in his mouth that he starts chocking and his eyes start watering.  We have to pull them out for him.  He also loves looking at the TV.  We can sit him backwards from the TV and he tries to break his neck to look at it.  (Not good I know and I try to not have it on during the day when I'm at home with him.)
Personality: HAPPY, he is such a happy boy and is starting to laugh too.  He only really gets upset if he's tired and you can tell he's fighting it and even then he doesn't really cry.

Sleep:  He's got it down!  Since 7.5 weeks he has slept through the night and he usually sleeps 9-11 hours!  He naps for about 1 to 2 hours at a time 4 to 5 times a day. 
Eating:  He is now eating 5 oz of milk.  At his four month appt. in October we will talk about going to some foods.  That will be interesting.

Sizes: He is moving up to size two diapers and is slowly out growing his 0-3 month outfits. I'm personally not ready for 3-6 months. :)

Activities:  He loves his jumperoo, sitting in his bumbo and watching me do work around the house, playing on his mat and kicking the toys, his rocking chair, and swing. 

What I love:  I love how he smiles so big after he eats.  I love how he babbles all the time and just gets louder and louder.  I love how his eyes get red when he's tired and I can just go lay him down to take a nap.  I love how he props his hand on my shoulder when were walking around.  I love how he follows me around with his eyes and head when he's sitting and watching me.  I love how he can go from crying to laughing in one second.  I love how he can roll his lip up and pout.  I love reading books to him and he just sits there.  Here lately he has been talking while I read.  I love how he smiles at his daddy when Jason comes home from work.

We are enjoying him more and more every day and love his little smile and small laugh. 




WE LOVE YOU MR. DREW!

No comments:

Post a Comment