background

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Preschool

I was asked to work a one day a week summer preschool class and was able to bring Drew with me.  I didn't want him in my class and the director agreed.  Drew and I both had our first day last Tuesday and he did really well.  I was afraid there might be tears if he saw me but couldn't go to me or if other were crying he would join in.  Thank goodness none of the above happened.  He was in heaven on the playground and I was told he did great in class.  He even painted the world and learned about God's creation.  I can't wait to see how much he grows in his learning this summer.
Jason did such a good job and sent me this picture on their way to the school.  I had to get their early for the first day!
 
I had to add this picture.  We met my parents at the Rangers game last night.  I didn't tell Drew because he would talk about them constantly until he saw them.  When they walked up the stairs to our seats, his eye got really big.  You could tell he was in shock to see them there and not at their house.  He had a blast with them and of course they bought him all the kinds of snacks he would want.  I don't think he is going to enjoy going back with just Jason and I anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment