background

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Visiting Santa

I have never been more excited for Christmas then I am this year.  I can't wait to do everything with Drew.  Our first stop this year was Bass Pro to get our picture made with Santa.  We went the day after Thanksgiving.  When we got there, Drew was so excited.  He was jumping in Jason's arms.  I guess he wanted to see Santa.  Outside Bass Pro they have a sleigh with reindeer set up and you can sit and take pictures.  Of course, I wanted one with Drew in the sleigh.  I took the pictures so they aren't the best but here are a few.


looking at the lights


Mrs. Claus was so cute and Drew was more interested in her glasses.  He tried to take them off once or twice. 

Drew with Santa Claus!

Jason and I sat down and made a list of all the things I would like to do with Drew this Christmas season.  Let's hope we can get to all of them!  Stay tuned for more fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment