background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I love Christmas, especially this year! I put a tree up in almost every room. I didn't put up one this year because I am wanting a different tree. :) Every year we go and get a real tree for the living room (main tree) and this is where we put all the presents to ourselves and my sister and parents.





This is our tree in the game room.  I decorate this one with all of the things Jason enjoys.  I call this the "Jason" tree.  We put all the presents to his aunt, uncle, cousins, and all of our grandparents under this tree.

This is my favorite tree.  It is my "fun" tree.  I love the colors - lime green, red, and white.  So fun!  We put all the gifts to his brother and sisters family under this tree.



The last and newest tree to our house is Drew's tree.  No gifts go under this tree but it is mainly decorated in the colors of his room (blue and brown), baseball stuff, one hunting ornament, and his hand print.  (Later post) I couldn't find a tree topper I liked so I just put a Santa hat on that I found in our decoration boxes. I'm not sure if this will be able to go up next year with him being able to move around on his own.  We wills see.



Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment